1 december 2014

Sad news and good news!

As December starts I have both sad and good scrappy news to share. As from December I will no longer be a part of the Allt om Scrap team. My descition to step down from the team after almost 7 years has not been easy. The years there has given me so much, and when I look back at the projects I made over the years I can really see how my style has devleoped. This is a page made for the magazine in 2009. I wish the girls that take over good luck and will try to participate in challanges and events as often as I can! You see my last project for the magazine down below.


Another sad announcment also came today - the Color Room will be closed down after December. This lovely source of inspiration that I have been lucky to be a part of! I have met some amazing ladies beeing a part of this team and really do hope that we will keep the contact. Some of them are and I are in other team togheter, but not all of them. SO please honor this wonderful challenge blog by making a project for the last palette!


Now to the GOOD news! I have been asked to join two new teams! I can´t spill yet, but will in the next few days! Please check in here later on...


Inga kommentarer: