14 februari 2015

Find Joy Canvas - Canvas Corp Brands

Today I am showing you this 4x4 Canvas I made for Canvas Corp Brands. Everyone in the crew made a canvas using the same base. The canvas represent our style as designers. I´m really satisfied how my turned out. Please visit the Creative Studio blog to view the others stunning work.


I covered the canvas surface with clear gesso first. Then I layered Glimmer Mists. Basically I prayed on mist, then water, then mist, dried, more water, more mist and so on until I was satisfied with the result. 


The flower was made with wire that I formed to a flower. I painted it with High Impact paint, and that drying with small bubbles gave it a really cool effect. To add even more interest I also painted on a bit of white gesso.


The Industrial Gears comes from 7 Gypsies as well as the cut out quote.

Products from Canvas Corp Brands:

4x4 Stretched Natural Canvas
Tattered Angels High Impact Pigment Orange
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist "Black Cherry"
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist "Trunk Bay"
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist "Sapphire"
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist "Jack Frost"
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist "Fully Purple"
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist "Twinkle Yellow"
Gears: Industrial
7 Gypsies Wood Stamp Ha Bold Chevron
7 Gypsies Wood Stamp Distressed Words
7 Gypsies Gypsy Moments "Poses & Reflections"

Inga kommentarer: