28 februari 2015

Sweet Friend & Scream out Loud - the Nifty Pixel

Today I´m showing you two hybrid layouts I made using the latest kit from the Nifty Pixel. I descided to print the painted papers from the Pick your Destiny kit and love how they turned out!


For this first page I used the Pretty as a Picture vol 1 templates from Scrap Stacks. Pretty as a Picture Vol.1 is a lovely mix of designs. Some quite symmetrical like a beautifully arranged bouquet should be and others are very free form reminiscent of a just picked posy of wild flowers. This mixed pack makes them a very versatile little collection to appeal to all your design styles.


For this page I used a printed paper and printed elements from Pick Your Destiny Digital Kit, Pick Your Destiny Painted Papers & Alpha Pack


Want to know  how I made the page - visit the Nifty Pixel Blog to see my step-by-step!

Inga kommentarer: