18 mars 2015

Spring Girl - Berry71Bleu

I´m up at the Berry71Blue blog today with my first project as a member of the Team. I fell in love with the March challenge right away and this is my interpretation of it!





~ March challenge Mood Board ~

March challenge is hosted by Carole Wright, who created amazing flowery mood board. The more flowers you will use, the better :) Spring is around the corner and we all need colors and beauty. Please feel free to create any project with flowers - it could be home decor, art-journal page, layout, altered art or anything - but please make sure it is flowery :)

Our sponsors provided prizes with international shipping included! Yay!!

You find more informtion on pizes etc here!

Products from 7 Dots Studio, Scrapiniec, Prima Marketing,  Dylusions, Tattered Angels, Cocoa Daisy Kits.

2 kommentarer:

Astrid Zwaan sa...

Gorgeous layout Marie, I love your background en pink colors.

Carole Wright sa...

SO BEAUTIFUL ! X