19 maj 2015

Travel Card {video} - Canvas Corp Brands


One of the landmarks in life is when your parents officially turn into “old people”. My father turns 70-years-old this month and that makes me astonished. Where did time go really? If he´s 70, that means that I am – hrrrr – not 30 as I would love to think…


I made this card using the Bon Voyage and American Vintage papers. They fit perfectly for this project since my father used to be a truck driver. He still work a couple of days a month, and love the social life it gives him.


The American Vintage – State Plates features the alphabet and numbers in the old license plate font and is a great way to call out a birthday, anniversary or holiday date.


The flip side of the card features the Go & See Paper, which features amazing photos situated in vintage polaroid images.


This process video shows how I made the card:


Products from Canvas Home Basics, Tattered Angels, 7 Gypsies, Cocoa Daisy.

Inga kommentarer: