20 juli 2015

"Each Moment" Art Journal {+video} - En liten Butik

I made this Art Journal for the Swedish Online Store "En Liten Butik". Since I don´t do Project Life I try to find other ways to use the small, and often really cute, cards. For this page I used a sentiment card that I really like. Hope you enjoy the little process video in the end of this post!


You can see that I have buit my page around the flash card. Lots of small pieces of patterned paper and tissue paper was layered around it.


To enhance the white letters I scribbled around them quite uncontrolled...



Most of what I have used you can find in En liten Butiks shop.

Products from Heidi Swapp, Prima Marketing, Sn@ap, Ranger, Unity Stamp Company, Freckled Fawn.

1 kommentar:

Unknown sa...

Cool Journal page! Love all the elements on this page...


http://mypaperjourneys.blogspot.in/