22 juli 2015

The Sea Card - Scrapki-wyzwaniowo July Challenge

I love combining products from the Companies I am lucky to design for. Many of you might think they differ a lot in style but that is just what I love so much. They compliment each other so well. Trough on of my Challenge Blog teams I also have a chance to work with lots of other great brands. Feeling Lucky - YES!

This card was made for the scrapki-wyzwaniowo July Challenge that is about the Sea.


 I have lived by the Sea all my life and could never dream of doing else than that! I´m just addicted to it you can say. This card represent that! If anyone want to hang with me - come to the sea!


I have used a card base and pattered papers from Canvas Home Basics "Classic Nautical" line. The charms from 7 Gypsies are painted with Cottage Paint from IndigoBlu. I used the same paint for the chipboard circle. 


The sentiment sticker and the journaling sticker both comes from 7 Dot´s Studios "Destination Unknown" line. Cheese Cloth was colored with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.

Hope this card inspires you to mix and match brands!

Products from Canvas Home Basics, Tattered Angels, 7 Gypsies, IndigoBlu, 7 Dot´s Studio, Sarah Hurley, Prima Marketing.

11 kommentarer:

TheCraftsWorld sa...

Beautiful project. Great colours and match. Love it!

simply monica sa...

Awesome

Unknown sa...

lovely card :)

Yasmin sa...

Utrolig stilig kort!! Jeg liker alt ved det! Takk for at du deltar hos Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo!

Елена Смоктунова sa...

Beautiful!Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrapki-wyzwaniowo!

Valia Katzaki sa...

This is a classy nautical card! Thank you for playing with us @ Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo!

Marina Syskova sa...

This project is just AMAZING! Gorgeous colors and design! But you link on whole blog, not directly to this post! Change it please)) All the best from Scrapki-wyzwaniowo!

JaMajka sa...

Very cool, stunning layers and colors! Thank You for playing with us at scrapki - wyzwaniowo!

Agata Pinezkowa sa...

I envy You living by the sea! and the card is just amazing! thank You for playing along with Scrapki-wyzwaniowo!

Елена Третьякова sa...

Oh, beautiful sea card! Love this! Thank you for playing with us at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo!

Fiona Paltridge Designs sa...

Just brilliant!!! Love it Thank you for joining us over at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo xx